- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Red Quarq DZero Powermeter crank 2017
Precio IVA incluido
más 1,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Sram Quarq DZero powermeter is based on the Red 22 crankarm and allows mounting chainrings with a bolt circle Ø of 110 mm.
The DZero version combines 10 years of technical development from Quarq. With the DZero, parameters such as temperatures are considered as well. In this way, variations caused by heat or cold are eliminated to show performance data as realistic as possible.
Power measurement is carried out by multiplication of pedalling power and cadence, special strain meters in the crank allow a very exact measurement of the data (+/- 1,5%).
Acceleration sensors inside the crank unit determine the cadence, a magnet does not need tob e attached anymore (AxCad™ technology). Data transfer is carried out via the proven ANT+ radio protocol and now also via Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE).
Power Balance™ shows you the generated performance in the right as well as in the left crankarm separately in order to create a pedal strake as smooth as possible.
The OmniCal™ technology ensures easy chainring replacement without new calibration of the unit. In this way, you can easily switch from a compact gradation to chainrings with a longer transmission.
· Material crankarm: carbon
· Exogram™ technology (hollow crankarm)
· Crank spider made from aluminium, Hidden Bolt design
· Compatibility: 2 x 11 or 2 x 10 Sram YAW™ systems
· Bolt circle Ø: 110 mm
· 5-arm chainring attachment
· Q factor: 145 mm
· Axle standard: GXP (24/22 mm)
· Crankarm length: 172.5 mm
· Weight: approx. 550 g
· Replaceable CR2032 battery for approx. 200 hours riding time
· ANT+ or Bluetooth LE for easy pairing of components
· IPX7 water protected
· LED display for easy installation and error diagnosis
Free Qalvin app with the following functions:
· Correct crank to zero point
· Check battery voltage
· Make diagnoses
· Firmware updates
· For compatible chainrings please see product code: 2198363
Included: crankset incl. chainring bolts, without chainrings and bottom bracket
Manufacturer’s ref. 172,5 mm: 00.3018.130.172
- Manufacturer`s ref.: