- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Sram Red rear derailleur has been designed to deliver maximum performance, as you have come to expect from Sram's top groupset. High-quality components (titanium, carbon) complete the advantages of this rear derailleur and reduce the weight to a minimum.
Optimised derailleur wheels provide extremely quiet running and more precise shifting. The medium long WiFLi version (Wider-Faster-Lighter) can be combined with cassettes that have up to 32 teeth. The result is a wider range of sprockets that can be used efficiently, smoother shifting than with triple cranksets and approx. 10% weight reduction compared to 3x11 drive systems.
· compatible with 11-speed SRAM
· Exact Actuation transmission
· AeroGlide derailleur wheels with ceramic bearing and sound absorbing effect
· parallelogram optimisation for higher shifting speed and precision
· material: carbon cage, carbon inner joint, aluminium pivot, parallelogram spring and clamp screw made of titanium
· max. sprocket size short version: 28 teeth
· max. sprocket size medium version (WiFLi): 32 teeth
· weight short version: approx. 145 g
· weight medium version: approx. 165 g
Manufacturer's ref. short version: 00.7518.029.000
Manufacturer's ref. medium version: 00.7518.029.001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: