- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM NX Eagle DUB™ crankset BOOST
en vez de
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The NX Eagle DUB™ crankset is the newest addition to the SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed ecosystem and just like its big siblings, it is engineered for best chain control, as well as smooth running and excellent durability. The robust 6000 series forged aluminium arms won’t ever let you down and the X-SYNC 2™ steel chainring is now also fitted to the practical SRAM Direct Mount in the NX groupset.
SRAM’s DUB™ features an improved bottom bracket and a new spindle design which is 28.99 mm in diameter. Thus, DUB™ ensures better sealing against moisture and dirt as well as forward and backward compatibility with all common bottom bracket standards on the market. So, no matter what bike you have – with the right bottom bracket, the SRAM NX Eagle DUB™ crankset fits into almost any frame.
• Intended use: MTB
• Compatible with all SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chains
• DUB™ technology: 28,99 mm spindle Ø for better sealing against contamination and full compatibility with all common bottom bracket standards
• 6000 series forged aluminum crank arms
• 32-tooth chainring, Direct Mount
• Material chainring: Eagle™ steel
• Chainline: 52 mm (BOOST)
• Crank arm length: 170 mm or 175 mm
• Weight: approx. 705 g (175 mm/32 teeth)
In the box: crankset with X-SYNC 2™-DirectMount chainring (without bottom bracket)
Compatible bottom brackets:
• Sram DUB™ bottom bracket cups with BSA thread (product code: 2273154)
• Sram DUB™ bottom bracket cups PressFit 30 / BB30 (product code: 2273156)
• Sram DUB™ bottom bracket cups Pressfit 89/92mm (product code: 2273157)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: