desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
For high-level braking power. When counting every extra gram and yet expecting best braking performance, the SRAM Level TLM front wheel disc brake is just the right choice for you. With a weight of a mere 243 g, it always offers best braking power and control for your XC and trail tours. In short: The Level TLM is a brake you can rely on, a brake that is fun.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 2-piston brake calliper
· Postmount brake calliper
· Hose length: 950 mm (only suitable for front wheel)
· Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
· Brake pads: organic on steel plate
· DirectLink: a solid braking sensation and precise control when engaging the lever
· SRAM Expandable Bladder: optimized brake lever design regulates and reduces air bubbles
· PiggyBack brake fluid reservoir for a safe control of the brake fluid
· Timing Port Closure: optimized closure of the port through durable seals for reliable and more constant braking performance
· Bleeding Edge technology: for easier filling and bleeding of the brake
· Lever reach adjustment
· Flip Flop brake lever suitable for left or right side mounting
· Compatible with MatchMaker X and MMX
· Material: aluminium brake calliper (monoblock), brake lever made of forged aluminium
· Weight: approx. 243 g
· Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (see item no. 2074151 and 2185554)
Attention: WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter.
Including: SRAM Level TLM front wheel disc brake (filled and bled ready for installation), incl. 1 pair of SRAM brake pads (organic), olive, insert pin, hose clip and fastening screws.
Manufacturer's ref. 00.5018.103.000