desde 1.999,00 €
It’s the weekend, you are in the bike park and try to beat your personal best time or the time of your strongest competitor. It’s about maximum speed downhill and about the safety to perfectly control all this power. After all, you won’t be fast enough without controlling the speed! Sram’s Guide RSC is a reliable partner for your intentions.
• Brake lever: Sram Guide RSC, aluminium, mounts to either side of the bar
• Brake calliper: Sram Guide RSC, aluminium, 4-piston system (Ø: 2 x 14mm/ 2 x 16 mm)
• Hose length: 950 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
• Brake pads: organic with steel backing
• Weight: approx. 280 g (brake incl. clamp)
• 2-finger brake lever with split clamp
• Adjustable banjo for best hose routing
• Piggy Pack Reservoir
• SwingLink™ (more power, smooth modulation and low free stroke)
• Pure Bladder regulates air bubbles inside the system and removes them
• Tool-free lever reach and bite point adjustment
• Lever pivot bearings
• Timing Port Closure: reliable and constant braking performance thanks to special seals and bores in the brake lever; the reservoir is sealed after a certain lever position to build up pressure
• For handlebar Ø: 22.2 mm
• Incl. clamp, PM +40 brake disc adapter and bolts
ATTENTION: Disc rotors and a hose fitting kit for cutting brake hoses are not included.
• Hose fitting kit for cutting brake hoses to length (product code: 2259144)
• SRAM Professional bleed kit incl. DOT5.1 (product code: 2195409)
• SRAM Centerline disc rotor (product code: 2074151)
• SRAM Centerline X CenterLock brake disc (product code: 2185554)
Similar to picture.