- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Modern eMTBs often push their drivetrains to their limits because of their high torque and gear shifts under load. This may cause imprecise shifting and chain breaking. With the EX1 groupset, the ingenious engineers by SRAM have developed a drivetrain that meets the special requirements of electric mountain bikes – and the EX1 XG-899 E-Block™ 8-speed cassette represents the core of that system. The E-Block™ shifting technology is a groundbreaking, new development where the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Similar to Narrow-Wide chainrings the sprockets use inner and outer chain links, which allows optimal shifting performance even under load with full assistance despite the big gear steps.
Having 11-48 teeth, the EX1 E-Block™ cassette offers a massive gear range of 436%, making it suitable for extremely steep climbs. Made from hardened steel, it is predestined for low wear and high durability. In addition, the Sram XG-899 8-speed cassette is compatible with all common Shimano/Sram 9/10-speed MTB freehub bodies.
• For Sram EX1 8-speed X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur
• Made from hardened tool steel
• Gear ratio: 8-speed; 11-48 teeth (11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48)
• Gear ratio optimised for mid-drive motors
• Symmetric shifting geometry for improved shifting performance and smooth up- and downshifting
• E-Block™ Technology
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9/10 speed MTB freehub bodies
• Recommended chain: PC EX1 (prod. code: 2272874)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: