- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The powerful Code RSC disc brake from SRAM is built for high performance and heavy-duty applications and sets new standards in modern brake design and braking power. The brake will even stay cool on winding, steep downhill rides with gravel bends, as well as on demanding trails in extreme terrain. the Code RSC offers everything a real downhill disc brake needs, without making your forearms throb: A four-piston brake caliper with a larger piston diameter, an ergonomic lever for progressive bite point adjustment and excellent braking performance.
The brake combines the advantages of the proven SRAM Guide architecture with the pioneering technologies of the top-class model and optimizes them for powerful and precisely controlled braking. Excellent heat management reduces the risk of brake fade caused by friction or vapour, thanks to larger fluid reservoirs and heat shields between the sintered brake pads. This increases robustness and makes SRAM’s Code RSC with constant and reliable braking performance the perfect speed stopping device for cyclists who ride harder, faster and longer.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 4-piston brake caliper
· Hose length: 1800 mm (for rear wheel)
· Brake caliper: PostMount (IS with adapter)
· Phenolic plastic pistons
· Brake pads: metal sintered with steel backing
· Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
· Flip Flop brake lever for left or right side
· 3 sealed ball bearings at the lever pivot
· Contact point adjustment
· Tool-free lever reach adjustment
· Adjustable banjo on brake caliper
· Compatible with MatchMaker™ and MatchMaker X™
· Material: forged aluminium, anodized
· Weight: approx. 350 g
· SwingLink™ with shorter free travel of lever and special cam shape for improved balance between power and precision and smooth braking
· Bleeding Edge™ ensures improved heat management and easier bleeding of the system
· Heat Shield™ technology minimizes heat transfer to the caliper body and thus reduces the brake fluid temperature by about 20°C
· Piggyback™ Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and allows for ambidextrous lever placement
· Expandable Bladder brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles
In the box: SRAM Code RS rear disc brake (filled ready for installation and bled), metal sintered brake pads, lever clamp, olive, insert, material to shorten or connect the brake hoses and brake caliper bolts.
Note: Brake rotors and adapters not included.
Tip: Recommended brake rotors: SRAM Centerline (item no.: 2074151 or 2185554)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: