- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ya has utilizado el configurador. Para ver tu configuración click here
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
SRAM’s AXS™ Aero Power Meter Kit allows you to upgrade your compatible SRAM Road 12-speed crankset to a complete power meter with a flick of the wrist. The power measurement system by Quarq with DZero™ measurement technology is completely integrated into the one-piece DirectMount chainring design with X-Range™ technology. Therefore, the installation of the system is just as easy as the installation of standard chainrings. All you have to do is fit it to your bike and get going!
With the X-Range™ technology, SRAM has managed to shift the gear range of the drivetrain from the front to the rear. DirectMount Aero chainrings make for improved aerodynamics and the elimination of a front derailleur and a second chainring reduces the weight while increasing the functionality for a particularly intuitive drivetrain. After all, a wide range of gears makes less sense in time trial - whereas efficient gear and cadence control prove advantageous.
The power output in watts is calculated by multiplying torque (pedal force) by cadence. High-quality sensors determine performance data with +/- 1,5% accuracy. Moreover, they offer independent right and left leg measurement thanks to the Power Balance™ technology. What’s more, the DZero™ power measurement technology even takes into account climatic parameters like temperature. This eliminates fluctuations of the measured values caused by high or low temperatures.
The SRAM RED® AXS™ power meter transfers all data collected wirelessly, using ANT+ or Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE). Thus, it is compatible with most smartphones and almost all common bike computers that designed to display performance data.
Adjustments, calibration and integration into an existing AXS™ Road group are done via the SRAM AXS™ app. This electronic integration platform allows you to check the status of the battery, fine tune the components, adjust the controllers, receive maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
• X-Range™ technology for wider gear range and improved shifting performance
• Special DirectMount chainring design with built-in Quarq DZero™ measurement technology for a lighter, stiffer and more durable crankset
• Proven X-SYNC™ Narrow-Wide tooth profile for maximum chain control
• Power measurement accuracy of +/- 1.5%
• Power Balance™: Independent left and right leg measurements
• Use: Road / Triathlon / Time Trial (TT)
• For 1x12 speed aero configuration
• Compatible with SRAM AXS™ for easy customisation
• Replaceable CR2032 battery for approx. 200 hours of riding
• Wireless communication with ANT+ or Bluetooth LE
• IPX7 waterproof rating
• LED display for easy setup and error diagnosis
• Compatible with SRAM Road 12-speed chains
• DirectMount design with integrated chainrings
• Material chainring: 7075 T6 aluminium
• Chain line: 44.7 mm
• Weight: approx. 587 g (completely upgraded RED® crank 175 mm / 48 teeth)
• 48 teeth
• 50 teeth
Please make your choice.
In the box:
SRAM AXS™ Aero Power Meter Kit 1x12
- Number of bolts:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
AXS™AXS™ (pronounced “access”) is an electronic integration platform that connects electric bike components with software by SRAM.
AXS™ components communicate wirelessly using 128-bit encryption. Every time several components of a groupset are connected with each other, e.g. shifter, front derailleur and rear derailleur, a unique code is generated to eliminate the risk of interference with signals of other riders’ systems.
The SRAM AXS™ App allows you to check the status of the battery, change component behavior, customize controls, get maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
The app is available for free download in the App Store for iPhone (iOS) and in the Google Play Store for Android.
All SRAM RED® eTap 11-speed components are NOT compatible with AXS™ components and the AXS™ software!