- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The key operated version of the Hammerhead 230 U-lock features Squire’s highest security rating and thus offers maximum protection from theft. The powerful name already indicates the high security standard the Squire Hammerhead 230 U-lock offers. More than one and a half kilograms of massive steel in U-shape are locked with a robust locking mechanism, using a key. This lock is certainly not suitable for road cycling, yet perfect to secure high-quality bikes for long term parking. A wide shackle clearance and large inner dimensions leave enough space to secure your bike to solid objects and protect it from theft. The robust design shows every thief at first glance: You have no chance. Whether you use a hammer, pliers or a saw.
Yet, it is not only the impact- and saw-resistant material of the robust U-lock that helps resist attacks. The plastic-coated body with double locking mechanism firmly holds the shackle on both ends, while the anti-picking cylinder keeps it in position. Even though the U-lock weighs around 1600 grams, it can be fitted securely and rattle-free to the frame mount. Those who prefer increased protection instead of a low weight should go for the Squire Hammerhead 230 bike lock.
• Extremely strong U-lock for use in areas with high theft risk
• Key operated
• 5-pin tumbler locking mechanism with 1500 individual key features
• Anti-pick locking mechanism
• Armoured lock body with steel shackle
• Locks both sides of the shackle inside the body
• Keyhole dustcover
• Hardened boron steel shackle
• Shackle: approx. 13 mm Ø
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Shackle clearance: approx. 105 mm
• Squire security rating 10 out of 10 (maximum security)
• Squire product series: Urban BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 300 x 152 x 35 cm
• Inner dimensions: at least approx. 235 x 105 mm
• Lock body: 152 x 35 mm x 50 mm
• Material: specially hardened steel (cable, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight approx.: 1625 g (lock), 73 g (bracket)
• Frame mounting bracket included
• For tube Ø: approx. 25 - 65 mm
In the box:
• Squire Hammerhead 230 key operated U-lock
• 2 keys
• Bracket with plastic screw clamps
To additionally secure your wheels or accessories like panniers etc., you can use a Squire loop cable, e.g. product code: 2285624.
The Hammerhead 230 has been tested by the MOUNTAINBIKE magazine (issue 02/2020) and rated very good (78 points).
- Key operated:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: