- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
When used in combination with a robust padlock, frame lock or U-lock, the Squire 12C loop cable is a practical way to lock wheels, easily removable components and accessories. Therefore, the 180cm steel cable comes with two flexible loops that are firmly connected to the steel wires. The comfortable length of the plastic coated loop cable makes sure you cannot only use it for your bike, but also for a wide range of other applications.
• Robust steel cable with two loop ends
• For use in areas with medium theft risk
• 180 cm cable length
• High flexibility
• Squire security rating 4 out of 10 (medium security)
• Secured with a U-lock or padlock
• Inner loop diameter: approx. 40 mm
• Extender cable
• Also for use in combination with a frame lock
• Coiled multi-strand steel cable, cut- and saw-resistant
• Cable Ø: approx. 18 mm
• Strong crimp connection of loop
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Easy to coil
• With Velcro strap for anti-twist protection
• Squire product series: Leisure BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 170 x 30 mm (folded 4 times)
• Material: steel, plastic
• Weight: approx. 500 g
For special security, you can use the 12C loop cable in combination with a Squire U-lock (e.g. Challenger 260, product code: 2285625).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: