- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SQlab Article: 2670224
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The sporty 710 MTB Comfort / Tour & Travel handlebar grip by SQlab covers a large spectrum of use with its large side hand support. The ergonomic grip ideally combines safety, agile looks, comfortable support surface and freedom of movement for more riding dynamics. It is perfectly suited for city and touring bikes for everyday rides in city and countryside, yet also first choice for comfort-oriented mountain bikers.
On long, difficult sections particularly, the ergonomic grip shape helps to prevent symptoms of fatigue. A natural hand position is supported by the wing-shaped grip and its shape that is slightly rising towards the inside. Different rubber compounds of the grip body absorb vibrations and the structured rubber surface ensures high comfort. The grip safety is enhanced by the Ergobar, a wavy rise on the front and underside, which is adapted to the angle of the fingers. For optimum balance between sporty comfort and performance.
· Agile comfort grip for city, touring and MTB
· Pressure-distributing large grip surface
· Ergonomic shape to relief the carpal tunnel
· Ergobar for more control
· Grip rubber with anti-slip profile
· Abrasion-proof, no sticking to the surface
· Twist-proof plastic inner sleeve
· UV resistant, high durability
· Aluminium clamping with hexagon socket
· Grip length: approx. 134,8 mm
· Weight: approx. 120 g (per grip size M)
· Material: rubber compound
· Including: 1 pair (left and right)
· Available in sizes S, M and L
· Dimensions (length/cirumference) approx.: 136,8/102,6 mm (S), 139,1/106,0 mm (M), 145,0/115,2 mm (L)
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: