- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Its freeride-inspired geometry makes the Spank Spoon 60 extremely versatile for tough use in the bike park or for all-mountain tours. With a 10° bend and bar ends that are raised by 60 mm relative to the stem, you will be perfectly equipped for intense downhill tours. In combination with an angle-adjustable stem, you can thus adjust almost any riding position you wish. Its special surface treatment makes the rizer bar very scratch- and impact-resistant, whereas the Gradual Taper Technology (XGT) ensures a high break resistance.
• Allround handlebar with high rise for bike park, enduro or trail use
• Can be individually adapted to your riding position when combined with an angle-adjustable stem
• Anodised and shot-peened surface improves durability and scratch resistance
• Very high break resistance thanks to Gradual Taper Technology (XGT)
• Width: 785 mm
• Rise: 60 mm
• Bend: 10°
• Upsweep: 4°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Material: aluminium alloy
• Weight: approx. 420 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: