- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the extra-wide Bluemels 75 U mudguard, SKS responds to the demands of modern tyre dimensions, because wide tyres up to 2,6 inches are the ideal size for fun trail riding. Thanks to the Boost standard, they easily fit almost all modern full-suspension bikes and e-MTBs that need wide fenders to protect from splashing mud and water. The solid mudguards cover tyres with a width of up to 65 mm.
Mounted close to the tyre with struts for extra stability, the 75 Bluemels will not be irritated even in rough terrain. They easily withstand mud thrown at them and always stay in position securely. Edge protection and plastic coating make them durable against stone chips and corrosion-proof. An extra feature are the safety fixings used, which uncouple the struts immediately, e.g. when blocked by branches. They can be easily inserted again afterwards.
• Mudguard set for 27,5 and 29" rims
• For tyre width max.: 65 mm (2,6“)
• Variable possibilities for attachment
• Mudguard width: 75 mm
• Length front mudguard: 680 mm
• Length rear mudguard: 920 mm
• ESA struts (+/- 15 mm) with safety release system at the front, V-adapter at the rear
• Strut length approx.: 285 mm (front), 355/335mm (rear)
• Weight incl. struts: approx. 800 g
• Material: aluminium, plastic, steel
• Incl. mounting kit
When mounting the mudguards, you should stick to a minimum distance of 15 mm between tyre and profile. For mounting the lower struts to forks/suspension forks without eyelets, you can use the SKS clip set (product code 2264885).
When mounting to bicycles with disc brakes, you possibly have to attach spacers between fork/frame and strut fixing (not included).
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount