- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The SKS Airchecker II makes it easy to precisely control the air pressure of your tyres. The user-friendly, revised digital air pressure gauge of the 2nd generation impresses with easy handling and high accuracy. Pinching the sidewalls of the tyre between thumb and forefinger to check the pressure no longer meets the high demands on perfect air pressure of modern bike tyres. It is recommended to regularly check the tyre pressure on city and e-bikes in order to prevent damages to the tyre, to optimize grip and rolling resistance, as well as to increase mileage.
Inside the handy housing of the Airchecker II, you can find everything necessary for perfect tyre pressure control and for reducing the air pressure after inflation. A rotatable Duo head for Schrader and Presta valves allows for flexible fitting to the valve shaft and makes sure you can easily read the large digits on the high-contrast backlit display. The pressure release button to reduce the tyre pressure can be easily operated with the thumb, just like the mode button for real time measurement and for “freezing” the measured pressure value. This helps you to accurately measure tyre pressure, let out pressure in a controlled way and save the pressure value for a short time.
· Compact housing
· With rotatable valve head
· For Schrader and Presta valve
· High accuracy
· Measuring range: 0 – 10 bars / 0 – 145 PSI
· Pressure indicated in bars or PSI
· Pressure release button
· 2 modes: tyre pressure / tyre pressure real time measurement (in case of depressurisation)
· Digital display with backlight
· Easy-to-read high-contrast digits
· Symbol for battery charge
· Switches off automatically when not in use
· Buttons for operation with the thumb
· Large eyelet inside the housing for hanging
· Dimensions: approx. 122 x 37 x 20 mm
· Weight: approx. 54 g
· Incl. CR 2032 button cell 3V
- Manufacturer`s ref.: