- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Silva Exceed 2XT battery-powered headlamp 1500 lm with boost
Precio IVA incluido
más 1,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Bright and long-lasting! The Exceed 2XT combines a boost of extra powerful light with the high performance of a compact, external battery pack. During fast activities in twilight and darkness, the Silva headlamp shows you the way with its extra powerful light. Yet, it also features an energy-saving min mode to increase the battery life on long tours.
The lamp is designed for active athletes whose top priorities are durable performance and a low weight. Easy to use, with clever features that ensure best functionality. The Exceed 2XT can either be used as a headlamp using a head strap or as a battery-powered helmet light to provide perfect vision when moving fast with your mountain bike or during other sport activities. The wide anti-slip headband and the ergonomically designed neck plate for the battery ensure a comfortable fit even during long and rough activities. Besides, the powerful battery pack comes with a multi-attachment Velcro for mounting on belt or bike.
The ultra-compact high-performance headlamp by Silva particularly stands out for the adjustable, high light output for use at high speeds. Therefore, the functional headlamp features the Intelligent Light® technology that optimizes the light pattern by the unique combination of a wide beam of light in front of you and a long reach spot light. With less head movements, you gain a clear view of your surroundings, nearby obstacles and the road ahead. This gives you the safety you need to ride fast, without having to fear any dark fields.
For runners, skiers or mountain bikers, this means less head movements for an improved balanced and increased speed. Besides, the ingenious Silva Flow Light provides a seamless tuning of the light pattern for your favourite sport. Simply tilting the light downwards makes the beam wider to brighten up slower activities. When tilting the headlamp upwards, the light reaches longer to provide perfect vision when you move fast. While the short-time boost mode provides improved long-distance vision, the super-low mode is perfect for extensive training sessions and races where you don’t need maximum light output. There is also a low battery warning and reserve mode, which automatically adjusts the light to a setting that ensures that you get back home safely.
· 3x high-power LEDs
· Max. luminous flux: approx. 1500 lumens
· Big on/off switch, can also be operated with gloves on
· 5 light modes: Boost, Maximum, Medium, Minimum, Blinking
· Wide, comfortable anti-slip headband (machine washable at max. 40 °C)
· Adjustable tilt and light angle
· Light distance: up to 175 m
· max. Burn time approx.: 60 hrs (40 lm), 9 hrs (600 lm), 4 hrs (1500 lm), 100 hrs (blinking)
· Boost mode with 2000 lumens for extra bright light when better vision is required for a short time (10 sec.)
· SILVA Intelligent Light: Combines a bright central spot light with a long reach and a wide beam of light ahead of you
· Min mode: For a long battery life, when no special illumination is required
· SILVA Flow Light: Adjustment of the light pattern for different activities by tilting the lamp body
· Temperature control feature: Reduction of the current flow protects from overheating
· Operating temperature range from -20 °C to +60 °C
· Battery: Li-ion 7,4 V with 9,9 Ah
· Rechargeable via USB
· Charging time: approx. 10 hrs
· Battery charge indicator and low battery warning (<25% battery power)
· Auto super-low mode (80 lm): When battery capacity is below 15%. 1 h operating time in min mode (manually adjustable)
· Protection class: Headlamp and battery IP X5 (protected against hose water)
· Material: BS, aluminium, PC, TPU
· Weight: approx. 149 g (lamp), 355 g (battery)
In the box:
· Exceed 2XT headlamp
· Ergonomic headband
· Hard battery pack
· USB charging cable
· Extension cable
· Helmet attachment
Burn time specifications refer to an ambient temperature of +20 °C. The burn time depends on the operating temperature. It may be reduced significantly in very high or low temperatures around zero.
True Lumen: The light power is measured according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard 30 seconds after switching the lamp on.
The SILVA Connection System offers additional flexibility to use any SILVA Li-Ion battery from 2008. Provided that the connection cable is suitable for the Silva headlamp, you can use the battery pack in combination with the light.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: