- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Keep everything in view with the Sigma BC 7.16 bike computer. The display of your current speed is of course a child's play for your reliable and sporty companion. Besides, the wired bike computer impresses with the display of your average speed or trip distance – with just a touch of a button. The analysis of your tour data via the docking station Topline 2016 is just as simple. In this way, you will even leave nothing to chance when training regularly.
· Current speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Trip distance (up to 9.999,9 km)
· Average speed
· Trip time (up to 999:59:59 h)
· Time (12/24 h)
· Total time (max. 9.999:59 h)
· Total kilometres (max. 99.999 km, not displayed while riding)
· Full text display in 7 different languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polnish, Spanish)
· Wheel size manually adjustable from 500 mm to 3999 mm
· Defined tyre sizes: 16“-18“-20“-22“-24“-26“-27“-27.5“-28“-29“-700C
· Automatic start/stop
· Tool-free installation
· Bracket for handlebar and stem (Ø 22-38 mm)
· Waterproof according to IPX8
· UFSB compatible (individual, fast programming by specialist dealers via Sigma Universal Fast Setting Box)
· Bike service interval adjustable for specialist dealers via UFSB
· Data communication via Topline 2016 docking station (optional)
Functions Sigma Data Center:
· Display of data and statistical evaluation based on kind of sport and person
· Individual memory evaluation
· Comparison of 2 individual memories
· Overview of total values
· Dashboard for a fast overview
· Log View for graphical evaluation of training sessions
· Display of defined time periods (week/month) with calendar, statistics or graphics
· Sync manager
· Printing of all evaluations
· Note functions
(SIGMA DATA CENTER software for PC (Windows/Mac), smartphone and tablet (Android/iOS) available for free at www.sigma-data-center.com. Please pay attention to the system requirements and communications requirements/possibilities.)
In the box: Sigma BC 7.16 ATS bike computer (wired), battery 2032, bracket 2032, magnet, 2 O rings (Ø 35mm, 45mm) and manual. The handlebar/stem holder fits Ø 22-38 mm. Suitable for all common bicycle forks.
Optional accessories and replacement parts: Sigma docking station Topline 2016 (item no.: 2251919), Sigma spoke magnet (item no.: 2192934), Sigma cable kit (item no.: 2192907), Sigma cable mount 2032 (item no.: 2251924) and CR 2032 lithium battery (item no.: 483017).
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: