- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI T-4 AIR CARBON COMPOSITE cycling shoes
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The lightweight T-4 AIR CARBON COMPOSITE triathlon shoes by SIDI offer great power transfer thanks to a stiff full carbon sole insert. Wide, ergonomically positioned velcro straps offer comfort and perfect handling in competitions. The perforated synthetic material ensures good ventilation and fast drying.
• TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE: this carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with full carbon insert ensures excellent power transfer in combination with flexibility at the forefoot, and thus offers a perfect combination of stiffness and comfort
• Wide DOUBLE VELCRO CLOSURE: two wide velcro straps placed mirror-inverted are quick to open and close and allow you – in combination with a large tab at the heel – to quickly change your shoes in competitions
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: eplaceable polyurethane heel (item no.: 1062344)
• VENTILATION: upper made of perforated synthetic material for great ventilation and fast drying
• PULL TAB ON THE HEEL: the PULL TAB at the heel helps to quickly and easily put on the shoes, a useful feature e.g. in triathlon competitions
• Soft lining so that the shoes can also be worn without socks
• A reinforced heel cap keeps the foot in a perfect position and prevents a deformation of the shoe through extreme stresses or long pressure
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 550 g (per pair, size 42)
Manufacturer's ref.: 10109110
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Velco straps