Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
SIDI's classic GENIUS has been revised – with the GENIUS 7 road cycling shoes, SIDI has developed a perfect all-rounder with great power transfer thanks to the proven COMPETITION SOLE. Technical features, a high quality workmanship and a perfect fit top off the overall package.
• MICROTECH outer fabric: dirt-repellent, environmentally friendly outer fabric with high robustness, breathability, water resistance and colour fastness
• MILLENIUM 5 CARBON sole: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for excellent stability
• SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: Anatomic instep strap for best adjustment and even pressure distribution
• CALIPER BUCKLE: adjustable ratchet buckle for precisely adjustable shoes. The buckle is easy to use and can even be adjusted while riding.
• HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: velcro fastener with integrated plastic hooks. The velcro will thus stay in position and won't slip.
• HEEL CUP: Preshaped, reinforced heel cap. Reflective material inside heel cup and in upper heel area
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: replaceable polyurethane heel (item no.: 1062344)
• COMFORT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam
• Perforations in top part of the tongue can be cut out if need be so that the soft tongue fits closer to your instep
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta und Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Including SIDI shoe bag
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 610 g (per pair, size 42)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.