- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI’s DRAKO 2 SRS mountain bike shoes are the must-have for all those who won’t settle for second best. Full carbon sole, precisely adjustable twist closure with individually adjustable ratchet strap and a robust toe cap – what else can you ask for?
• SRS CARBON-GROUND SOLE: Lightweight and ultra-stiff full carbon sole with Sole Replacement System. Replaceable plastic tread inserts in toe, midfoot and heel area for high durability. High power transfer with best performance in sections where you have to push or carry your bike. Replaceable nylon plate to protect from damages of the carbon surface. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optionally available studs.
• DOUBLE TECNO 3 PUSH SHORT The central positioning of the closures facilitates taking the shoes on and off, as well as wearing overshoes. Moreover, pressure on the foot is ideally balanced. Both push buttons are located at the side of the shoe, which allows for precise adjustment to the foot.
• SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4: Anatomic ratchet strap for best adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. Can be adjusted from both sides via the TECNO-3 twist closure.
• RUBBER TOE: Integrated, rubberised toe cap to effectively protect from shocks and abrasion
• ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE: Individually adjustable heels. Offers perfect hold thanks to a close fit at the heel.
• COMFORT FIT INSOLE: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Upper material: Microfibre TechPro Matt
Sole: full carbon
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Dials, Carbon sole