- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With a deep tread consisting of different rubber compounds, the DEFENDER MTB/Enduro shoes by SIDI offer perfect grip in different ground conditions. An asymmetric ankle cuff and the TECNO-3 system turn these shoes into a must-have.
• OUTDOOR SOLE: Anti-slip and stiff tread with different rubber compounds for different grounds - wet or dry
• TECNO-3 system: comfortable and ergonomic closure system with nylon wire and dial. Precise adjustment, even while riding.
• Velcro fastener
• Asymmetric, raised ankle cuff
• The synthetic material and additional mesh inserts on top ensure great thermoregulation
• Outer fabric: POLITEX - extremely hard-wearing and tear-resistant
• Pull tabs on heel and tongue for easy getting in
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 10165261 (black/orange), 10165272 (black/yellow)
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
The multi-layer Politex fabric combines the different characteristics of high-density PVC, textile and felt. It is impact-resistant, tearproof, shape-retaining, durable and colourfast. Manufactured in accordance with European environmental directives.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials