- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Shimano XTR M9100 Rapidfire Plus shift lever allows you to regulate cadence and speed even faster and more intuitively to get the most out of your drivetrain. With significantly lower operating forces and short shifting travels, it helps you shift precisely and crisply to master any trail. Thanks to flexible Release features, the XTR shifter perfectly adapts to your style of riding. The right side shifter additionally features a Mode Converter to convert from a 12-speed to an 11-speed Wide Flange cassette (product code 2273561). The left side Rapidfire Plus Mono shifter for double shifting systems is a completely new development. It allows you to press the lever forward with the thumb to shift up and lock it in place. To activate a release shift you can push it again with the thumb or pull the lever with the index, so that the front derailleur shifts down to the small chainring.
• 11/12-speed, right side shift lever for the rear derailleur
• Double, left side mono shift lever for the front derailleur
• Clamp mount
• Precise adjustment via cable adjusting bolt
• Mode Converter for the conversion from 12-speed to 11-speed Wide Flange (right side shifter only)
• Left side shift lever as mono shifter that is pressed to activate
• Grooved and rubberised gripping surface
• Instant Release: Faster shifting thanks to instant cable release
• Multi Release: Allows shifting several gears at once in both directions (right side shifter only)
• 2-Way Release: Offers the possibility to activate both levers by pressing with the thumb or to activate the top lever by pulling with the index
• Indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings
• Material: aluminium (anodised), carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP)
• Left side shifter: approx. 79 g
• Right side shifter: approx. 121 g
In the box: Left and right side XTR 9100 shift lever, (inner and outer) gear cable
For a single XTR clamp mount shifter see product code: 2273799.
Not compatible with other Shimano 11-speed groups.
- 12-fach, Double