desde 1.999,00 €
The stylish XTR FD-M9100-E front derailleur in a two-colour design precisely and smoothly guides the chain over the chainrings of the doublespeed crankset. The Side Swing mechanism ensures smooth shifting for Standard and Boost chainlines so that you can pace yourself perfectly. Apart from the E-Type version, the smart front derailleur is also available as a Direct Mount version FD-M9100-D (product code: 2273584), and as FD-M9100-M with middle clamp position (product code 2273590).
• For 48,8 mm chainline and 51,8 mm chainline (Boost)
• For large chainring: 38 teeth
• Capacity: 12 teeth
• Suitable for E-Type standard / Low Direct Mount S3 (a large part of ROSE frames, Low Direct Mount dimensions: 22,1 mm (hole centre - hole centre)
• Chainstay angle: 66-69°
• Side Swing design for more tyre clearance and efficient cable routing for easy shifting
• Designed for MTB frames
• 4 connection pins
• Front Pull (cable pulled from the front)
• Weight: approx. 88 g
• Compatible with Shimano 12-speed HG+ chains, such as Shimano CN-M9100 (product code 2273556)
• Material: aluminium
ATTENTION: The front derailleur must only be used on frames that allow the cable to be pulled from the front.