Precio IVA incluido más 2,95 € (de envío a España)
A lightweight with top performance. The XTR FC-M9100 Hollowtech II crankset has not only received a facelift, but is also even lighter than its predecessor. The crank arms are still made of hollow forged aluminium, yet do without a spider. Shimano uses a Direct Mount standard with BB lock ring to mount the chainrings on the 12-speed crankset. The inner chainring is simply installed with the bolts of the outer chainring. Thanks to 28T and 38T chainrings, this crankset forms the perfect drivetrain system together with Shimano's XTR CS-M9100 12-speed 10-45 cassette for long distances and steep climbs. The optimized 4-arm chainrings securely hold the chain in rough terrain thanks to dynamic chain engagement (DCE+) - for a direct pedal feel.
• Hollowtech 2x 12-speed crankset
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Crankset with integrated 24 mm axle
• Chainline: 48,8 mm
• Q factor: 162 mm
• Crank arm length: 170 or 175 mm
• Chainring combination: 28-38
• Compatible with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains, such as Shimano CN-M9100 (product code 2273556)
• For frames with 68/73 mm BB shell
• Bottom bracket cups (sold separately): BSA SM-BB93, (product code 1954601) or Pressfit SM-BB94 (product code 1954610)
• Weight: approx. 592 g (with 28-38 chainring combination)
In the box: Crankset with 28-38 chainring combination, without bottom bracket cups.
ATTENTION: Not compatible with XTR M9000 components and other Shimano 11-speed groups.