- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the Ultegra BR-R8070 disc brake combination, Shimano offers a braking system with high braking power and comfortable braking power modulation. Thus, you can enjoy safety and riding pleasure on your road or cross bike, even in adverse weather conditions. Thanks to smaller hydraulic elements, the ergonomics are almost similar to those of the mechanical ST-R8000 lever. Fast, intuitive shifting processes and a huge lever reach adjustment range top off the complete package.
· Hydraulic disc brake system for road and cross bikes
· Constantly high braking power, even in adverse weather conditions
· Improved shifting performance and ergonomics
· No rim wear, thus increased safety
· Brake lever with Servo Wave mechanism for fast response
· Adjustable free stroke and lever reach
· Brake lever made from composite material
· Compatible with 11-speed/double
· Weight: approx. 1780 g (pair)
· Shift/brake levers: ST-R8020 (front wheel: left lever, rear wheel: right lever)
· Brake caliper: BR-R8070 Flatmount, 2-piston system (ceramic), flat design
· Hose length: 1000 mm (front), 1700 mm (rear)
· Brake hose: SM-BH90-JK
· Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
· Brake pads: L03A Ice Tec (with cooling fins), organic
· Incl. polymer-coated inner wires and cable casings
· Recommended brake discs: SM-RT800 (Center Lock, item no.: 2260433) or SM-RT86 (6-hole, item no.: 1770063), SM-RT81SS (6-hole 140mm, item no.: 1770054)
Manufacturer's ref.: R8020DLF6SX100 + R8020DRRDSX170
- Manufacturer`s ref.: