desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The SHIMANO Ultegra BR-R8010 Direct Mount brake callipers stand out with optimum controllability and performance with reduced friction. The calipers are fixed at Direct Mount forks or at the crankset area of Direct Mount rear stays.
• Symmetric design with two pivot points reduces friction and increases controllability and performance
• Adjustable spring preload (only for rear wheel calliper)
• Angle-adjustable cartridge brake pads (R55C4) for optimal adjustability
• Front brake pad height adjustment ratio (measured from fixing bolt to brake shoe nut): 25-34 mm
• Rear brake pad height adjustment ratio (measured from fixing bolt to brake shoe nut): 26-34 mm
• Weight: front: approx. 174 g; rear: approx. 160 g
• For road bike forks with Direct Mount standard (bolt spacing: 49 mm, bolt Ø 8 mm, thread mount: M6 x 1)
• Attaches to the crankset area of road bike rear stays with Direct Mount standard (bolt spacing: 49 mm, bolt Ø 8 mm, thread mount: M6 x 1)
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO Ultegra BR-R8010 Direct Mount rear wheel brake calliper
Please note: Due to the fact that the rear wheel brake has no quick-release, we recommend, for easier installation and removal of the rear wheel, the SM-CB90 brake cable adjuster, product code: 1860302. Moreover, it allows adjusting the cable tension.