- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Tiagra 4725 2x10 STI shift/brake levers by SHIMANO offer ambitious entry-level performance while featuring many technologies of the top groups. Featuring revised ergonomics with a different angle to the handlebar and outwards, the levers are specifically designed for riders with small hands. Yet, you can also benefit from the ST-R4725 levers if you have a preference for compact grip positions.
In combination with Tiagra BR-4770 brake calipers, SHIMANO offers you a hydraulic disc brake combination with great braking performance and comfortable braking power modulation.
• DUAL CONTROL LEVER for hydraulic disc brakes
• Specific ergonomics for riders with small hands
• Same shifting performance as many groupsets of higher quality
• Constantly high braking power, even in bad weather
• ONE WAY BLEEDING for quick and easy bleeding
• Intended use: Road, Cyclocross
• Compatibility: 10-speed/double
• Material: aluminium, steel, composite
• Brake levers: ST-4725 for small hands (front wheel: left lever / rear wheel: right lever)
• Brake caliper: BR-4770 (Flatmount, 2-piston system (resin), flat design)
• Brake hose: SM-BH90
• Brake fluid: SHIMANO mineral oil
• Lever reach adjustment integrated (with tool)
• Hose length: 1000 mm (front wheel); 1700 mm (rear wheel)
• Brake pads: L03A Ice Tec (with cooling fins), organic
• Weight brake levers: approx. 620 g (pair)
• Weight brake caliper: approx. 149g (piece)
Due to group-specific requirements ONLY compatible with Tiagra components of model series 4700, 4703, 4720 and 4725.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO Tiagra ST-4720 STI shift/brake lever (double, front wheel, left)
• 1x SHIMANO Tiagra ST-4720 STI shift/brake lever (10-speed, rear wheel, right)
• 1x SHIMANO Tiagra BR-4770 Flatmount brake caliper (incl. 1 set of brake pads and adapter for 160mm disc rotor)
• 1x SHIMANO Tiagra BR-4770 Flatmount brake caliper (incl. 1 set of brake pads and 25mm bolt)
• 2x SHIMANO SM-BH90 brake hoses (1000 mm & 1700 mm)
• 2x SHIMANO Optislick gear cables
Filled and bled ready for installation.
For the recommended SHIMANO SM-RT64 SLX/LX Centerlock disc rotors see product code: 982108.
For the single brake/shift levers for left or right side mounting incl. brake calipers see product code: 2286493.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: