- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Simultaneously with the launch of the Deore XT, SHIMANO brings 12 speed compatibility to SLX level and introduces the RD-M7120: A rear derailleur with a technology and design based on XTR and Deore XT Series rear mechs.
Specifically designed for fast and crisp shifting in combination with a versatile double chainring setup, it stands out for a wide range of use. Ranging from long-distance cross-country and marathon tours through to epic all-mountain adventures.
For improved chain engagement, the core of the new SLX groupset features larger guide and tension pulleys with 13 teeth. These help improve chain retention, just like the SHIMANO Shadow RD+ stabilizer with friction damper.
• Version for double chainring setups (!)
• Intended use: MTB
• Shimano Shadow RD+ Technology
• 4 PTFE-coated connection sleeves for high shifting precision
• 13-tooth derailleur wheels
• Aluminium derailleur cage
• Compatibility: 2x12 speed
• Long Cage (SGS)
• Large sprocket max.: 45 teeth
• Large sprocket min.: 45 teeth
• Small sprocket max.: 10 teeth
• Small sprocket min.: 10 teeth
• Total capacity: 45 teeth
• Max. front difference: 10 teeth
• Weight: approx. 322 g
In the box:
• 1 x SHIMANO SLX RD-M7120 rear derailleur (2x12)
For the SHIMANO SLX RD-M7100 rear mech for 1x12 see product code: 2286473.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: