- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Simultaneously with the launch of the Deore XT, SHIMANO brings 12 speed compatibility to SLX level and introduces the SLX FC-M7130 Hollowtech II single crankset: a typical crankset by SHIMANO with crank arms made of hollow forged aluminium. Besides, the SLX crank comes - like the XTR and Deore XT - without a spider, which promises high stiffness values and a low weight. Thus, it is suitable for a wide range of uses - ranging from fast XC rides through to enduro riding at breakneck speed.
To secure the chainrings to the 12-speed SLX crankset, SHIMANO uses their own Direct Mount standard with BB lockring. A chain line of 55 mm increases drivetrain performance with SuperBOOST standard (157 mm) and thanks to DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ (DCE+) the chain even stays on the rings during jumps and on rough grounds. XC and enduro racers who prefer singlespeed systems can choose between chainrings of 30 to 34 teeth.
• Hollowtech II 1 x 12 crankset
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Crankset with integrated 24mm axle
• Compatible with SHIMANO Hyperglide+ 12-speed
• Chainline: 56.5 mm
• Q factor: 181 mm
• Available SLX chainrings: 30-32-34 teeth (product code: 2286487)
• Recommended chain: SLX CN-M7100 (product code: 2286423)
• For a shell width of 68/73 mm
• For rear axle: 157 mm (SuperBOOST)
• Weight: approx. 647 g (175 mm/32T)
Available with crank arm length:
• 170 mm
• 175 mm
Please make your choice.
Bottom bracket cups (optional):
• BSA BB-MT800 (product code: 2138176)
• Pressfit BB-MT800-PA (product code: 2234221)
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO SLX FC-M8130 crankset (SuperBOOST)
WITHOUT chainring and WITHOUT bottom bracket cups!
For compatible chainrings see product code: 2286487.
NOT compatible with SLX M7000 components and other SHIMANO 11-speed groupsets.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92