- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO SH-XM7 MTB/trekking shoes
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The SHIMANO SH-XM7 MTB/trekking shoes are absolutely wind- and waterproof thanks to their GORE-TEX membrane. Their VIBRAM sole even offers a secure hold in bad conditions. These shoes are lightweight and durable and thus perfectly suitable for your adventures.
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to GORE-TEX membrane
• VIBRAM sole for best grip
• Lace fastening and velcro
• VOLUME PERFORMANCE lasts
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Especially recommendable in combination with PD-M9020 (item no. 2048642), PD-M540 (item no. 543302) and PD-M530 (item no. 1770434) pedals
Weight: approx. 870 g (per pair, for size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: ESHXM7NC
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Everybody knows it and everybody appreciates it. The GORE-TEX membrane with its three-layer technology is a true classic for outdoor textiles, as it is water- and windproof. Its optimized breathability and its low material weight ensure an especially high comfort. This robust membrane even provides reliable protection in heavy rain and wind.
The abrasion-proof rubber sole primarily impresses with best grip. With the specially designed tread profile, it is optimized for the use in bad ground conditions and even ensures a secure stand on slippery and muddy grounds.
Thanks to an especially wide area at the ball of the foot, this flexible last offers very high comfort and stability. There is enough room for orthopaedic insoles, too.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Velco straps