- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO SH-XC9 S-PHYRE MTB shoes
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The SH-XC9 S-PHYRE MTB shoes by SHIMANO offer maximum performance on the trail. These cycling shoes are especially designed for cross country riding and cyclocross and thanks to a carbon midsole, they promise efficient power transfer to the pedal. Two BOA dials allow for a precise adjustment to your feet and thus ensure great support. A true all-rounder for demanding MTB enthusiasts!
• Mountain bike shoes designed for Cross Country and Cyclocross
• Insole with two Velcro pads for individual adjustments of the footbed for normal feet, contracted feet and flat feet
• Low stack-height helps stabilize foot during the downward pedalling stroke
• Ultra-stiff, lightweight sole made from carbon fibre composite material with grippy Michelin and reinforced contact points for increased stability and pedalling efficiency
• Perforated synthetic leather for a perfect fit and improved breathability
• One-piece surround upper, narrow footbed, rounded heel and slim toe box for a tight fit
• Two individually adjustable BOA IP1 dials for fast and precise adjustment
• External, rounded heel cap keeps your foot in position
• Reinforced stud mount for optional studs
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems using cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also compatible with indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 660 g (size 42, per pair)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: