- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SH-XC7 MTB shoes by SHIMANO impress with an excellent value for money. These lightweight mountain bike shoes ensure best power transfer to the pedal, thanks to a Michelin sole and a carbon midsole. Two BOA dials allow for a precise adjustment of the cycling shoes to your feet. Ideal for all those who want to upgrade their gear!
• Low stack-height helps stabilize foot during the downward pedalling stroke
• Michelin sole with deep, dirt-resistant tread for best traction
• Ultra-stiff, lightweight midsole made from carbon fibre composite material with reinforced contact points for increased stability and pedalling efficiency
• Smooth high-density synthetic leather with ventilation perforations for a perfect fit
• Two individually adjustable BOA L6 dials for fast and precise adjustment
• External, rounded heel cap keeps your foot in position
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems using cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also compatible with indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 652 g (size 42, per pair)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Carbon sole, Dials