- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SH-XC5 MTB Shoes – Wide Version
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
Note: This is the approx. 5% wider version of the SH-XC5 cycling shoes!
The SH-RX5 MTB shoes by SHIMANO are just the right choice for all mountain bikers or gravel bikers who don’t want to make any compromises. The cycling shoes’ outer material is extremely robust and breathable. A fibreglass reinforced midsole improves power transfer to the pedal. The abrasion-resistant tread pattern delivers high traction when walking. A real must-have for all off-road riders.
• Upper made of composite material (mesh fabric/TPU/synthetic leather) for high comfort and improved breathability
• Surround structure makes sure the upper wraps perfectly around the foot and reduces material overlap for a precise fit
• Flat, fibreglass reinforced midsole for power transfer and pedalling efficiency
• BOA L6 dial for precise adjustments, and an additional Velcro strap
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 596 g (size EU 42, per pair)
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- ESHXC501MCL01E / SH000017231
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials