- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SH-XC3 MTB Shoes
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The SH-XC3 MTB shoes by SHIMANO are just the right choice for all mountain and gravel bikers who don’t want to make any compromises. The cycling shoes’ outer fabric is especially breathable and offers a good fit. A fibreglass reinforced nylon sole improves power transfer to the pedal. The abrasion-resistant tread pattern delivers high traction when walking. A real must-have for all off-road riders.
• MTB shoes made from synthetic leather for high comfort and improved breathability
• Enclosed in an upper shoe with minimal seams to ensure a good fit
• Integrated, seamless midsole and upper shoe construction for superior fit, stability and stiffness at extremely low weight
• Flat, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole stabilises the foot and offers enhanced power transfer and pedalling efficiency
• Placed on the side of the shoe tongue, the BOA L6 dial ensures a slim profile that can be quickly adjusted
• Rubber outer sole with XC tread pattern ensures a stable connection with the pedals and reliable grip while walking
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 664g (size 42, per pair)
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- ESHXC300MGN01S / SH000016767
- Shoe features: