- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SH-XC1 mountain bike shoes by SHIMANO are the perfect entry-level shoes for all MTB enthusiasts! They combine a practically seamless outer construction with a high-quality sole for a perfect fit and maximum traction on every ground.
• Outer material made from perforated synthetic leather for superior fit and breathability
• Three robust Velcro straps distribute compressive forces evenly across the outside of the foot
• Asymmetric Velcro straps reduce pressure on the foot’s arch
• Enclosed in upper shoe with few seams to ensure a good fit
• Lightweight, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole stabilises the foot and offers enhanced power transfer and pedalling efficiency
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 668 g (size EU 42, per pair)
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- ESHXC100MGR01S / SH000017616
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps