- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SH-RX800 MTB/Gravel Shoes
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The SH-RX800 shoes by SHIMANO are just the right choice for all mountain bikers and gravel bikers who don’t want to make any compromises. Their carbon fibre composite sole stands out for a low weight, outstanding stiffness and maximum power transfer. The abrasion-resistant tread pattern delivers high traction when walking. A must-have for all off-road riders.
• Extremely stiff, very lightweight carbon fibre composite sole
• Light, abrasion-resistant TPU knobs for a perfect balance of pedalling power and easy walking
• Upper with surround pattern for a perfect combination of stability and all-day comfort
• BOA IP1 dial with dual buckles and additional Velcro
• Designed for use with SPD pedals for maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
This dial allows you to get in and out of your shoes with superior ease. The shoe is closed by turning the reel into the direction of travel. By turning it into the other direction, the closure is loosened. To fully open the system, you have to pull the button to the top.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- ESHRX800MCS01S / SH000009500
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Velco straps