- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SH-RP5 women's road shoes by SHIMANO with highlights of contrasting colour are a real eye-catcher on the road. Simple, elegant and absolutely timeless! The carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole offers best power transfer to the pedal. The BOA L6 dial ensures a close fit and good heel support.
• Seamless one-piece synthetic leather upper for best fit and comfort
• Lightweight, carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for perfect power transfer
• Precisely adjustable BOA L6 dial with invisibly routed wires
• Additional velcro
• Removable insole
• Robust, wide heel pad for great support
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Especially recommended in combination with the PD-5800 pedals (item no.: 2029267)
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHRP5WW (white), E-SHRP5WN (navy)
Weight: approx. 275 g (per shoe, size 40)
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials, Carbon sole