- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You would like to really get into road cycling? Then the SH-RP4 WOMEN road shoes by Shimano are just right for you! These shoes come with women-specific lasts to guarantee a perfect fit. Their nylon sole is reinforced with fibreglass for improved power transfer. In addition to Velcros, the shoes feature a BOA L6 dial for precise adjustment to your feet.
• Lightweight road cycling shoes with lightweight, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole for best power transfer
• Perforated high-density synthetic leather for a perfect fit and improved breathability
• Micro-adjustable BOA L6 dial
• Two additional, asymmetric Velcros for even pressure distribution
• Robust, wide heel pads for walking stability
• Larger area for cleat attachment
• Anatomic DYNALAST women's lasts
• Removable insole
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-hole standard, e.g.: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 516 g (size 40, per pair)
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. A wider cleat adjustment range allows you to position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials