desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 2,95 € (de envío a España)
- RoadBIKE 02/19: Test winner (VERY GOOD) -
The SH-RC9 S-PHYRE road shoes by SHIMANO combine nothing but the best: an ultra-stiff full carbon sole, two precise BOA dials and an optimized fit with DYNALAST lasts and external heel cap. These road cycling shoes offer best heel support, excellent power transfer and lots of comfort during training sessions and races.
• Lightweight road cycling shoes with ultra-stiff, lightweight sole made from carbon fibre
• Insole with two Velcro pads for individual adjustments of the footbed for normal feet, contracted feet and flat feet
• One-piece sole-upper construction for best fit, pedalling stability and stiffness, as well as a low weight
• Smooth high-density synthetic leather with ventilation perforations for a perfect fit
• Close-fitting lasts with narrow footbed, rounded heel and narrow toe box
• Two individually adjustable BOA IP1 dials for fast and precise adjustment
• Adjustable Powerzone wire lacing for reliable hold in forefoot area
• External, rounded heel cap keeps your foot in position
• Larger area for cleat attachment
• Anatomic DYNALAST lasts
• Removable insole
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-hole standard, e.g.: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 486 g (size 42, per pair)
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. A wider cleat adjustment range allows you to position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.