- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO SH-RC7 Road Shoes – Wide Version
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Note: This is the wide version of the SH-RC7 road cycling shoes!
Carbon hollow chamber sole and BOA dial – the extra-wide SH-RC7L road shoes by SHIMANO impress with technical features that help offer ideal power transfer and optimal heel support. Perfect for demanding road cyclists!
• Wide version of SH-RC7 road shoes
• Lightweight road shoes with ultra-stiff, light sole made from carbon fibre composite material
• Smooth, high-density synthetic leather with perforations for a perfect fit
• Two individually adjustable BOA L6 dials for fast and precise adjustments
• Adjustable Powerzone wire lacing offers reliable foot retention
• Extended cleat attachment area
• Heel stabiliser for optimal heel support
• Anatomic DYNALAST
• Removable insole
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 490 g (size EU 42, per pair)
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. Thanks to a deep positioning inside the shoe, it allows for a close fit. This makes it perfectly suitable for fast-paced long-distance rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. Thanks to a wider cleat adjustment range, you can position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: