- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SH-MW7 winter MTB shoes by SHIMANO give winter the cold shoulder. Thanks to a wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX insulation, these winter cycling shoes protect you from cold, wind and rain. A Michelin sole offers safe grip on slippery grounds.
• Winter cycling shoes made from synthetic leather with soft lining and wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX insulation
• High-performance Michelin sole for good grip on any ground
• Neoprene cuff
• Precise BOA L6 dial
• High-cut, protective design
• Lace cover
• Fleece-lined insole for excellent insulation and warmth retention
• Torsion resistant TORBAL midsole for a natural flow movement on downhills
• Reflective for increased safety
• Removable insole
Weight: approx. 960 g (size 42, per pair)
The TORBAL system improves balance and bike control, as it allows for a certain level of lateral movement at the heel. In this way, the natural movements of the rider remain unrestricted.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.