- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the SH-MT7 shoes by SHIMANO, you will get a lot of functionality for trail riding and touring! A BOA L6 dial allows for a precise adjustment even while riding. The rubber sole also offers high traction on slippery ground.
• Cycling shoes made from robust synthetic leather with reinforced ripstop mesh for increased breathability
• Precise BOA L6 dial for fast adjustment
• Removable insole
• Rubber outsole for improved pedalling efficiency and high comfort when walking
• Flexible, half-length stiffening plate and shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Especially recommended in combination with the pedals PD-M8020 (item no.: 2141204) and PD-T8000 (item no.: 2230182)
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHMT7R (orange), E-SHMT7O (olive)
Weight: approx. 376 g (per shoe, size 42)
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: