- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The SH-ME7 MTB shoes by SHIMANO offer maximum performance on the trail. These MTB shoes are especially designed for cross country riding and combine an ultra-stiff carbon midsole with a Michelin outsole featuring two different density zones. Thus, these shoes offer especially good power transfer and maximum traction on every ground. A reinforced protector and a closure cover ensure improved protection and durability.
• Smooth pedalling efficiency combined with durability and grip for aggressive trail riding and protector design
• High-strength protector for protection and durability
• Speed Lacing System adapts to many different types of feet and thus ensures a perfect fit
• Michelin sole with two density zones for best traction, robustness, stability and slip resistance
• Ultra-stiff, lightweight midsole made from carbon fibre composite material with reinforced contact points for improved stability
• Ultra-flat, offset ratchet strap for best hold
• Larger area for cleat attachment
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems using cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also compatible with indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 800 g (size 42, per pair)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps