- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SH-CT5 touring shoes
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
Optically, the SH-CT5 touring shoes by SHIMANO are not distinguishable from sneakers. Yet they come with the CLICK’R-SYSTEM and can be combined with MTB pedal systems – thus, they are just the right choice for daily commutes to the office, university, school or supermarket.
• Casual sneaker design for daily commutes
• Invisibly integrated stiffening plate for best power transfer to the pedal
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for improved comfort when walking
• Easy installation of cleats
• Removable insole
• Pull tab on heel
• Quick lacing system allows for a fast, secure adjustment
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Especially recommended in combination with the pedals PD-ED500 (item no.: 2260496) and PD-T421 (item no.: 1950580)
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHCT5L (black), E-SHCT5N (navy)
Weight: approx. 342 g (per shoe, size 42)
SHIMANO's shoe-pedal system reduces the force needed to release, as the stiffness of the shoe offers a leverage effect so that the power is distributed over the whole foot. This makes clicking in and out significantly easier.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- E-SHCT5N / ESHCT5PG410SN00
- Shoe features: