- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GRX BL-RX810 Brake Lever & ST-RX810 Brake/Shift Lever Combination 1x11 Speed with BR-RX810 Disc Brake Calipers
en vez de
Precio IVA incluido más 2,95 € (de envío a España)
Estock en la tienda
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX800 Series at Ultegra/XT level represents the performance-oriented top range of Shimano’s gravel- and cross-specific GRX groupsets.
The GRX ST-RX810 STI shift/brake levers with gravel-specific ergonomics are your control unit for maximum shifting performance and outstanding control on rough terrain. The left GRX BL-RX810 brake lever for easy 1x11 drivetrain configuration comes without shifting function.
Featuring an 18mm higher axis point than “traditional” SHIMANO road shifters, a curved brake lever profile and an anti-slip textured finish, the levers offer best grip on rough gravel roads and challenging cyclocross rides. Yet, the GRX levers also impress with high comfort and reliability on bikepacking adventures with lots of luggage and on daily commutes to work.
In combination with a powerful hydraulic BR-RX810 Flatmount disc brake, SHIMANO offers you a braking system with great braking performance and comfortable braking power modulation thanks to the SERVO-WAVE technology. This provides high safety when riding your gravel bike in bad weather. Fast and precise shifting and a wide lever reach adjustment range top off the package.
• Custom ergonomics (gravel-inspired ergonomics)
• SERVO-WAVE technology for maximum braking performance and outstanding braking power modulation
• ONE WAY BLEEDING for quick and easy bleeding
• FREE STROKE ADJUST bite point adjustment
• Constantly high braking power, even in bad weather
• Intended use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
• Compatibility: 11-speed/single
• Material: aluminium, composite
• Brake levers: ST-RX810 (front wheel: left lever (WITHOUT shifting function!) / rear wheel: right lever)
• Brake caliper: BR-RX810 (Flatmount, 2-piston system (ceramic), flat design)
• Brake hose: SM-BH90
• Brake fluid: SHIMANO mineral oil
• Adjustable free stroke: yes
• Lever reach adjustment integrated (with tool)
• Hose length: 1000 mm (front wheel); 1700 mm (rear wheel)
• Brake pads: L03A Ice Tec (with cooling fins), organic
• Weight of brake levers: approx. 570 g (pair)
• Weight of brake calliper: approx. 138 g (piece)
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX BL-RX810 brake lever (front wheel, left, WITHOUT shifting function for 1 x 11 speed)
• 1x SHIMANO GRX ST-RX810 STI shift/brake lever (11-speed, rear wheel, right)
• 1x SHIMANO GRX BR-RX810 Flatmount front brake caliper (incl. 1 set of brake pads and adapter for 160mm disc rotor)
• 1x SHIMANO GRX BR-RX810 Flatmount rear brake caliper (incl. 1 set of brake pads and 25mm bolt)
• 2x SHIMANO SM-BH90 brake hoses (1000 mm & 1700 mm)
• 1x SHIMANO gear cable (polymer coated)
Filled and bled ready for installation.
For the recommended SHIMANO SM-RT800 Ultegra Centerlock disc rotors see product code: 2260433.
For the single brake/shift levers for left or right side mounting incl. brake calipers see product code: 2286137.
For the single brake lever BL-RX600 including brake caliper see product code: 2286140.