- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Designed for BMX and 4-Cross, the clipless Shimano DXR PD-MX70 pedals won’t shy away from demanding endure tours and downhill rides. They offer a significantly higher release tension than other Shimano SPD pedals and thus guarantee a reliable connection even when the trails get rough. In addition, the release angle is slightly smaller to make sure you can quickly step out of the pedals in difficult situations. A large contact surface ensures perfect pressure distribution and with that improved control and efficiency.
· High-strength design
· Dual sided binding
· Separately adjustable release tension
· CroMo spindle
· Low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings
· Only suitable for cranks with drilled through pedal thread
· Anodized aluminium pedal cage for optimal contact surface
· Incl. SM-SH 51 cleats with ± 3° angular float
· Weight: approx. 414 g (pair)
· 1 pair
- On both sides