- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Dura Ace BR-R9170 disc brake set offers high-level braking performance and control for the top group. With this combination, road cyclists will be even more independent from weather and road conditions, as they can always rely on excellent braking power modulation and sufficient reserves. Despite the integration of a hydraulic system, the developers managed to achieve a slim and compact design of the STI levers and to create ergonomic grip surfaces so that you can hardly notice any difference to the mechanical version ST-R9150/9100. The E-Tube software allows you to individually set the function of every button that can be found on the STI levers. In this way, you can also apply the multi-shift function that allows you to shift several gears with just one touch. In addition, the Synchro-Shift function allows you to activate an efficient gear ratio for the front and rear derailleur with a touch of a button.
· Hydraulic disc brake system for road bikes
· Constantly high braking performance in changeable weather
· Higher braking power and lower operating force - especially when in the top grip position.
· No rim wear, thus increased safety
· Di2 shifting system: a more defined shift click and intuitive and fast shifting processes, easy handling thanks to electric impulse: simply press the buttons - a clear advantage, especially in bad weather
· Synchro-Shift compatible: control both derailleurs with just one lever (Full Synchro-Shift mode: the front shifting is automatically controlled based on your rear gear use; Semi Synchro-Shift mode: the rear gear position is adjusted based on your manual front chainring choice. So, shifting at the front will enact automatic shifts at the back to keep a consistent cadence.)
· Multi-Shift compatible: shift through several gears with just one touch of a button
· Flexible programming via E-Tube software to adapt the system to your personal style of riding
· Brake lever with Servo Wave mechanism for faster response
· Adjustable free stroke and lever reach
· Carbon brake lever
· Compatible with 11-speed/double
· 2 x E-Tube Port
· Weight: approx. 357 g
· Shift/brake lever: ST-R9170 left
· Brake caliper: BR-R9170 Flatmount, 2-piston system (ceramic), flat design
· Hose length: 1000 mm (can be cut to length)
· Brake hose: SM-BH90-JK
· Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
· Brake pads: L02A, Ice Tec, organic
· Recommended brake discs: SM-RT900 (Center Lock, item no.: 2238573) or SM-RT86 (6-hole, item no.: 1770063)
Manufacturer's ref. R9170DLF4SA10A
- Manufacturer`s ref.: