desde 1.999,00 €
The brake/shift lever combination Di2 STR8060 allows you to precisely and efficiently change gears on your time trial and tri bar when in an aerodynamic riding position. Because every second counts.
The slim and grippy design with a shorter profile improves aerodynamics while offering best ergonomics and handling. Thus, your front and rear derailleur are controlled with the dual control levers on the bar ends via Synchro-Shift for more efficiency.
Perfectly synced shifting processes and precise braking power modulation may save you some decisive seconds. All Di2 settings can be one with the Shimano E-Tube app.
· Electronic Shimano shifting system
· Mechanical braking system
· Mounted on bar ends with clamp
· Compatible with 11-speed/double
· Improved ergonomics and shifting performance
· Single switch design for use with Synchro Shift
· Dual-Control (STI)
· Bite point and lever reach adjustment
· Internal cable routing
· 1x E-Tube port each
· Customized switch and shifting settings
· Handlebar inner diameter: 19,0 - 22,5 mm
· Material: carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFK), aluminium
· Weight: approx. 138 g (pair)
· BR-R9100; BR-R9110, BR-9010, BR-9000, BR-R8010, BR-R8000, BR-7900, BR-6810, BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-5810, BR-5800, BR-5710, BR-5700, BR-4700, BR-4600, BR-3500, BR-R3000, BR-R2000, BR-R561, BR-R517, BR-R317, BR-RS305, BR-CX77, BR-CX70, BR-CX50
In the box:
· 1 pair of Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060 shift / brake levers
· Brake cable housing Shimano BC-R680, 800 mm
· Brake cable housing Shimano BC-R680, 1800 mm
· Shimano brake cable (polymer-coated) 1000 mm
· Shimano brake cable (polymer-coated) 2000 mm
· Shimano wiring plug tool TL-EW02
Please note: Both single switches on the side of the shifters only work with Synchro-Shift.