desde 1.999,00 €
The Shimano Ultegra ST-R8050 STI brake/shift lever combination for mechanical rim brakes offers everything you need to perfectly prepare your bike for the race against time. Slim line hoods have an ergonomic design for improved intuitive control.
Electronic shifting via the Dual-Control (STI) shifters gives you the ultimate feeling of individual precision. Even with thick gloves on, you can clearly feel the feedback from the shift buttons thanks to a defined click feeling. With Synchro-Shift, both rear and front derailleur can be controlled with a single button for optimal shifting.
The top hood buttons on the brake lever can be programmed to shift gears or control third-party devices or other compatible components like bike computers. Each button can be activated or deactivated for multi-shift. All Di2 settings ranging from shifting speed via Synchro-Shift through to Multi-Shift options are done via the Shimano E-Tube app.
· Electronic shifting system by Shimano
· Mechanical braking system
· Compatible with 11-speed/double
· Improved ergonomics and shifting performance
· Dual Control (STI)
· Bite point and lever reach adjustment
· Internally routed cables and hoses
· 2x E-Tube ports each
· 1 port for sprinter shifter each
· Function of buttons programmable
· Handlebar diameter: 23,8 - 24,2 mm
· Material: carbon fibre reinforced plastic, aluminium
· Weight: approx. 295 g (pair)
· BR-R9100; BR-R9110, BR-9010, BR-9000, BR-R8010, BR-R8000, BR-7900, BR-6810, BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-5810, BR-5800, BR-5710, BR-5700, BR-4700, BR-4600, BR-3500, BR-R3000, BR-R2000, BR-R561, BR-R517, BR-R317, BR-RS305, BR-CX77, BR-CX70, BR-CX50
In the box:
· 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050 shift/brake lever combination
· Shimano plug tool TL-EW02