- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
High braking performance, outstanding power modulation and high-quality materials.
SHIMANO’s XT BR-M8100 disc brake for Cross Country, Marathon and Touring delivers high performance in any situation in life. While developing this powerful 2-piston braking system, the engineers of SHIMANO have not only focused on design modifications. Instead, they have also adapted the entire brake lever to the design and technology of the XTR.
One of the highlights is the robust and compact brake lever unit, where the angled I-Spec EV clamp has been moved further inward. Thus, the end of the expansion reservoir sits close to the bar. The additional support in the direction of lever swing increases stiffness and stability when braking aggressively and thus provides improved brake feel and control on the trail.
• For the front wheel
• Fully hydraulic 2-piston disc brake with automatic pad adjust
• Brake lever: BL-M8100 left, material: aluminium (compatible with I-Spec EV)
• Brake caliper: BR-M8100, material: aluminium, ceramic piston, PostMount
• Hose length: 1000 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake hose: SM-BH90-SBM
• Brake fluid: SHIMANO mineral oil
• Brake pads: G03A resin (organic / aluminium backing plate)
• One way bleeding
• 2-finger brake lever with split clamp
• Servo-Wave Action
• Free Stroke (bite point) adjustable
• Tool-free lever reach adjustment
• Recommended disc rotor: RT-MT800 (Center Lock, product code: 2286206 or 2286207)
• For handlebar Ø: 22.2 mm
• Filled and bled ready for installation
• Olive and insert included
• Weight: approx. 392 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: