- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Shimano 105 BR-R7010-R Direct Mount brake caliper directly benefits from the innovations in both high-end road bike groupsets Dura-Ace and Ultegra and thus delivers the same performance as its “big” siblings. The caliper’s fluid, linear behaviour across the braking curve provides responsive stopping power while offering a perfect balance of stiffness, weight and braking power. The slim design of the 105 R7010 brake calipers is clearly based on Shimano’s top groups. The powerful brake is fitted to the respective mounts in the bottom bracket area of your Direct Mount road bike frame.
· SLR EV
· Symmetric design with two pivot points reduces friction and improves control and performance
· Adjustable spring preload
· Angle-adjustable cartridge brake shoes
· R55C4 brake pads for aluminium rim flanges
· Fixed in the bottom bracket area of road bike rear stays with Direct Mount standard (bolt spacing: 49 mm, boltØ 8 mm, thread: M6 x 1)
· Brake pad height adjustment ratio (measured from fixing bolt to brake shoe nut) : 26 – 34 mm
· Weight: approx. 184 g
· 1 piece
Please note: As the rear wheel brake comes without a quick release, we recommend using the brake cable adjuster SM-CB90, item no. 1860302, for easier installation and removal of the rear wheel. Besides, the tool helps you to adjust the cable tension.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: